Monday, April 17, 2006

 

New Music Monday vol. 1: Don't Drink and Blog

After a few posts, I'm starting to get the hang of this. After reading my last post (written after a friends birthday party) I realized a few things: 1)my grammar sucks 2) my writting skills are shoddy at best 3)I shouldn't post when I'm drunk. Alcohol is like truth serum, but I don't have time to bullshit on this blog, so the drunk post reads like my alter ego: 'Angry Black.'
With that said on mondays I'm gonna try and post some new music thatI happen to be listening to at the particular time. Here's today's edition:

Busta Rhymes ft. Swizz- New York Shit
Busta against all odds is finding a way to stay relevant (after 2 very weak albums). Although this songs is really like a 5 minute musical interlude, this beat is crazy. (big up to reg)

Biggie Smalls and Frank Sinatra-Nasty Boy/FOr Every Woman There's a Man Mashup
I never got around to hearing that Biggie Duets album (because it was most likely a disaster filled with recycled verses). And this track isn't that new, but this 'Blue Eyes meets Bed-Stuy' mashup album is disgustingly good and I know its new for most of y'all so check it out and enjoy.

um, I promise Mondays will be better than this once my laptop situation with SONY gets sorted. Until then my new music game will be on the IR.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?