Sunday, April 23, 2006

 

Two Thousand Words


My one weakness is sneakers. I'm addicted to buying new kicks. There is nothing better than a crispy pair of new shoes. LowTops, High Tops, Leather, Patent Leather, Canvas, Nubuck....All styles, all brands, all colours...I could go on for days.
On the right is a pic of my new Ben Sherman's. On the left is a pic that I stumbled across. Absolutely terrible. It made me feel queasy. I could write a long sermon straight from the church of self-righteousness about globalization and its casualties. I could write a million words on the juxtaposition of the two pictures. However I think that these two pictures speak for themself. If a picture is worth a thousand words, there's two thousand.

Check back on Monday where I'll post some new music. I'll have a little something for everyone.

Comments:
Yo man! I have the same addiction, my latest pair is a white adidas, 35 yr aniversary of? cant remember right now, but u know, the classic ones!

Just wanted to say that you have have nice bows laid on ur shoes, man! Cute....
 
This parallel brought tears to my heart
 
Surely puts things in perspective. Clamouring for the next pair seems inconsequential when some are so desperate just to protect their soles. Thanks for the wake-up check.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?