Monday, May 15, 2006

 

New Music Monday vol. 5: Sway Dasafo


During that 2 weeks where grime and UK garage was fashionable, there was a lot of attention on MC's from Britain. One such guy is Sway, although his flow and production can't really be categorized as grime or UK garage or two-step, the attention was well deserved because he does have skills. He's also hillarious (re: Flo' Fashions). He doesn't take himself too seriously in his lyrics or his skits. Either way, I like him and I like the fact that he's repping for the Ghanaian diaspora. Check out his 1st release, the aptly titled: 'This is My Demo'

I'd like to thank Nick over at bootisconnex for posting this on his site, so that I could post it on mine. (In the blogosphere this known as leeching, but its cool since Nick is my homey) If the .rar file requires a password, it most likely is: www.bootisconnex.blogspot.com
Enjoy

Sway-This is my Demo

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?